Termly fees & additional costs
Rochester Road (September 2019)
Home Classroom (age 2 – 5 years)
Morning school Five mornings only 9.00am – 12.00 noon £3,000
Afternoon school £2,800 Full-time £4,000
Afternoon school Minimum of 3 days per week
- 1 day per week £560
- 2 days per week £1120
- 3 days per week £1,680
- 4 days per week £2,240
- 5 days per week £2,800
Woodentots offers 15 hours funding for eligible children age 3-4 years: We do not offer 30 hours. Terms and Conditions apply
Children in the home classroom can also have the option of attending 5 mornings plus 1 – 5 afternoons to make up a full day.
- Book bag – £10
- Music – £50 per term
- Ginny Mindfulness – £60 termly
- Bilingual Beats Spanish Classes – £90 termly (optional)
- Emergency Session – £35 (as and when required, with manager’s approval)
Fees increase every September by £100 for half days and £200 for full-time.
Herbert Street (September 2019)
2 – 5 Year Olds
Full time 9am – 3pm (5 days) £4,000
Part time 9am – 1pm (5 days) £3,000
3 full days 9am – 3pm £3,000
Add on afternoons – 1.00pm – 3.00pm (per term):
- 1 day a week £270
- 2 days a week £540
- 3 days a week £810
- 4 days a week £1080
- 5 days a week £1350
Early starts available at an additional £10 (cash) per hour from 8.30am – 9.00am
£5 cash will also be charged for late collections per half hour
- Book bag – £10
- Ginny Mindfulness – £50 termly
- Music – £50 termly
- Emergency session – £35 (as and when required, with manager’s approval)
Woodentots offers 15 hours funding for eligible children age 3-4 years. We do not offer 30 hours. Terms and Conditions apply
We accept employer voucher schemes/tax-free childcare scheme. Please provide the nursery with the name of your provider, date invoice is paid and child’s name as a reference.
Fees increase every September by £100 for half days and £200 for full-time
Ages 3 months – 3 years
8.00am – 6.00pm £100 per day
An earlier start by arrangement. We understand there are days when you might get delayed and we will need to charge a late pick up fee of £5 per 15 minutes. I’m sure you will understand the need for this: Practitioners need their downtime to be as fresh as a daisy for your little ones.
Open 50 weeks per year
Closed 1 week at Christmas and 1 week at Easter
Closed Bank Holidays
During these times fees are not payable
Terms and conditions:
- £500 deposit – refunded on your last month’s fee.
- Fees are due 1 month in advance.
- We require 1 month’s written notice if you wish to withdraw your child from Woodentots.
- We are sorry that full fees are payable during illness and family holidays.
- Fees are payable by Direct Debit.
- Includes all organic breakfast, lunch, tea and snacks.
- Includes music, baby sign & rhyme and sound therapy.
- Bottles and milk need to be provided.
- Woodentots provides eco-friendly nappies. You are welcome to bring your own nappies, wipes and cream if you prefer.
We accept employment childcare voucher schemes
Payments are paid monthly by Direct Debit (1 month in advance):
- minimum of 2 days per week
- 2 days a week £816.67 monthly
- 3 days a week £1225 monthly
- 4 days a week £1633.33 monthly
- 5 days a week £2041.67 monthly
These charges reflect holiday closure dates.